The next 29th of March the Web Analytics Association will open the electronic ballot for the 2010 Board of Directors Elections. Qualified voting members will receive the electronic ballot via email on Monday, March 29 and will have through Monday, 12 of April to cast their ballot.
I’m so glad to announce that I’m, for third time, one of the candidates. I’m glad not just because it means that we could have a person representing the Latin American Analytics Industry “on Board” but also because working with such amazing people will definitely promote the perfect environment to make Analytics grow at the necessary pace in the region.
On the other hand it’s an honor to be nominated with such great people, take a look at the list:
- Nicolas Babin, ATInternet, France, Vendor
- Matt Bragg, Foviance, UK, Vendor
- Vicky Brock, Highland Business Research, UK, Consultant
- Steve Jackson, Kwantic, Finland, Vendor
- Joy Brazelle, Clear Saleing, USA, Vendor
- D. Blake Cahill, Visual Technologies, USA, Vendor
- June Dershewitz, Semphonic, USA, Consultant
- Eric Feinberg, Foresee Results, USA, Vendor
- Brendan Hart, National Geographic Digital Media, USA, Practitioner
- Lee Isensee, Unica, USA, Vendor
- Alex Langshur, PublicInsite, USA, Consultant
- John Lovett, Web Analytics Demystified, USA, Consultant
- Aaron Maass, Maass Media, USA, Consultant
- Jodi McDermott, Comscore, USA, Vendor
- Dennis Mortensen, Yahoo!, USA, Vendor
- Gary Nugent, Status Bureau, Canada, Consultant
- Sean Power, Watching Websites, Canada, Consultant
- Bob Russotti, ANSI, USA, Practitioner
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing, USA, Consultant (Is anybody thinking about not voting Jim? Come on, could you imagine the WAA without him?)
- Jared Vestal, Restaurant.com, USA, Practitioner
I’d like to wish all this fabulous people good luck!!!
On the other hand I like to thanks Rob Jackson for his support on this elections (an amazing guy who I admire, @conversion_guru) and Obi Wan Iloro (@old_ben) for the following picture, it’s hilarious!!!